1) If you have health insurance through your employer for a full year for all members of your family, you will just need to check “YES” on Page 1 of the PDF “Personal Tax Info” checklist on our website.
2) If you have private insurance through THE MARKETPLACE (also called THE EXCHANGE) we MUST have, for each member of the family:
- Name of the insurance company
- Policy #
- Who is covered
- What month(s) are covered
- Cost of insurance for each month for each person.
3) If you feel exempt from health insurance, you must get FORM 8965 from THE MARKETPLACE (or THE EXCHANGE). THE MARKETPLACE will issue FORM 8965 to report which exemption you have been granted. Again you must get this form before you come in for your 2014 tax preparation and we must have a copy of FORM 8965 before we can e-file your taxes. (Obtaining this form could take 2-4 weeks. Call THE MARKETPLACE early)
We've been helping people with their taxes since 1971. Our staff has been personally trained to always have the customer's best interest in mind. Tax professionals are on-hand all year long. We actually have fun doing what most people hate.
We have several tax preparers in many different fields ready to help you all year round. Did you know that we also offer payroll and accounting services? We also deal with audits, offers in compromise and any issues that arise. Whatever your problems are, we can help you.
Nothing is too big or too small and... we like messes! We always focus on educating our clients to help them improve themselves. Contact Us Today.