Business Taxes

We prepare business taxes for LLC’s, Partnerships, S-Corporations and C-Corporations. We have experienced tax preparers that can complete your return on a timely basis.

Print, fill out and bring to your current tax appointment. Bring a copy of last years tax return, bring your depreciation schedules and your HUD settlement statement from all sales and purchases of real estate.

1099's are due to any person or company you paid more than $600 during 2018. The 1099's are due to persons/company by January 31st and the IRS copy is due to the IRS by January 31st If you need help, contact our office at 612-721-2026 or mohstax@

Click HERE to get a Federal ID #

Call (651) 282-5225 to get a MN ID #

To contact other States click here.